Tailor made methane drainage stations
PGM construct, deliver and maintain tailor made methane drainage stations with rotary blowers in mobile container construction for various application on active and closed mines for mine safety as well utilization of coal mine methane. PGM methane drainage stations are configured regarding ATEX regulations, MA – regulations (China) and TR TS 012/2011 (Russia). Other configurations possible.
- Volume flow 15 -1000 Bm³/min and more, pressure difference = 500 to 850 mbar
- Volume control by frequency converters, additional bypass control available. Energy consumption in average 50 % of comparable liquid ring pumps
- Remote control and monitoring full automatic operation possible
- Gas control system for e.g. CH4, O2, CO, or regarding the local regulations
- Protected to the mine and outlet by temperature monitored flame arrestors. The modules are temperature, smoke and methane monitored
- Movable in approximately 7 days. Flexible with low space requirements, easy extensible
- No water circuit, operation under extreme climatic conditions from -55 to +50 °C
- Integrateable and easy networked with utilization equipment like CHP (Combined Heat Power stations) Boilers etc.